New Year''''s Eve is almost here and everyone is busy making plans. It is one of the most exciting times of the year and also the best time to take a vacation.
The Best New Year’s Eve Holiday Destinations
19 Dec, 2012 | 0 Comments
Category: Guide & FAQ
Every city on the planet is lit up and people are in a joyous and happy mood. So which is the best place to go for a New Year’s Eve holiday? Here are the top 5 destinations which are known to be the best around the world at this time of the year:
- Las Vegas, USA: Of course, this one has to be the first one on any holiday destination list. This established party town entertains 3 million people on an average during New Year’s Eve. A lot of hotels and bars organize special shows and firework displays for the public. Apart from all this, there are always parties and shows at the best places in town. Whatever you do, remember, ‘what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas’.
- Paris, France: The City of Lights is at its best on New Year’s Eve. It is one of the best places to visit, especially if you''''re planning it with your loved one. Also known as the city of romance, Paris is known to offer a spectacular display of lights and fireworks for that perfect ‘bon enfant’ effect. An exclusive collection of wine and the romantic atmosphere add more charm to the city.
- Central World, Bangkok: The Bangkok that is known to celebrate Thai New Year with gusto is also known to celebrate the western version of it. The night lights of Bangkok have a lot to offer, contemporary and traditional music shows being among them. You can even visit many of the Buddhist temples to seek blessings for prosperity in the coming year.
- Sydney Harbour, Sydney: Sydney is one of the first cities to celebrate New Year’s Eve and has a lot of original attractions to offer, the ‘Harbour Of Light’ parade being the most sought after. Over a million people visit Sydney during this time of the year to witness the brilliant display of fireworks set against the backdrop of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- New York City, USA: New Yorkers are known to put up a great show, and they do precisely that at Times Square on New Year’s Eve. Apart from the great lightings and decorations, fine wine and delectable dishes are some other attractions to be experienced.
Wherever you plan to go, make sure you have a few basic things covered. Scour the internet for the best travel deals and the best insurance plans for the place where you are planning to go. Getting a good insurance plan will cover you financially in case of any theft or damage. Apart from all this, plan out your vacation so that it is a hassle-free experience. So what are you waiting for? Take that well deserved break and travel to your dream destination.